Saturday, February 07, 2009

Boring Holiday o.O

Wakao, this is my 3rd post, seems I've forgotten to blog and kinda lazy, swt
= =" Well I'm not the type who blogs a lot. This years CNY seems pretty boring to me. Kinda hard to find the right time for friends to do some visiting to friends' houses. This year's firework seems to be less aggressive than previous year. Well you get to eat "mee sua", a delicacies normally eaten during the 1st day of new year.

I've wasted the 3 months holiday staying at home watching dramas. God!! you can get the idea how boring it is staying at home 24/7 About 3 weeks more holiday to go to resume to Uni life. Darn, after a long holiday, I feel darn lazy to start studying again, crap. When holiday was just starting, I complained that the holiday is boring, now I'm complaining that class is gonna start soon, kinda funny eh.

Watched a lot of taiwan dramas recently, for example 蓝球火, 霹雳MIT, 18禁不禁 and currently watching 大老婆小老公. Among this dramas I've watched, I like 18禁不禁 the best in terms of the stories, as in the love stories. I recommend this drama to eveyone, those who like to watch drama on love stories, this is a nice piece of drama. Currently watched drama will be finished watching soon, so Imma have to start fishing for new drama again in PPStream then, lol. PPStream is a nice program whereby you can get to watch a lot of movies and dramas. I only search for dramas under the Hong Kong and Taiwan section, hehe. Under this section I only look for taiwan dramas, not really interested in Hong Kong dramas, lol.

Guess this is it for today, hope to blog SOON again, lolx. Signing of for now and resuming my drama, hehehe. Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home