Thursday, February 19, 2009

W595 My Baby =D

Recently bought a new mobile phone W595. Yes!! Finally get the chance to change a new phone. Very happy satisfy with this new phone. =) I love the sleek design, and love the sound quality. Having 2 speakers really kick out the sound from this baby. Not to mention it is a sliding phone, I've decided to change a new style as the previous phone I was using is a candy bar design so I decided to get me a sliding phone.



Walkman phone, shake control, Track ID (music recognition, search for song title, artist and album online), accelerometer sensor (motion gaming and auto rotate function), SensMe (play songs according to chosen mood etc, fast, happy, sad, slow) and a 3.2 megapixel camera. W595 is using the newest version, walkman player v3.0 and kicking out the music with 2 speakers on the top and bottom of the phone. The sound quality is up to my expectation. Thumbs up!

Having a 3.2 megapixel but the downside is not having autofocus. Normally a non-autofocus cam should have the macro setting, but W595 doesn't have it. That's just too bad for taking close up shots. Sigh. And believe it or not, W595 has video call function but I ain't seeing any camera in front of the phone!! This phone uses the main camera at the back for video calling, wierd eh? =_="

I just love the Walkman logo XD It look so nice on the phone



Shake control, a cool function which enables you to hold the walkman button and shake to change the music. Shaking to the left changes the track to the the previous track while shaking to the right changes to the next song. Shaking the phone to the left and right for 2 times will randomly pick a song. Cool eh? Hehe. 1 more thing that the phone gets my attention is that you can also control the volume with the walkman button!! Holding the walkman button and tilting the phone towards you increases the volume while tilting it away from you decreases the volume. COOL!!



This is the speaker on the bottom of the phone.






W595 has everything that the W910i has and wins W910i in terms of sound quality (much better sound quality) and the camera. But then the W595 screen is not as big compared to W910i. No offence to those using W910i XP
I love this phone for the overall specs and what I love most is the sound quality =D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home