Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Holiday Ending? Wtf?!

Ok, just added music player on the blog. Was successfully added but then messed up the template code, it seems that I've use a newer template and the code doesn't work. It took me so long time to fix the codes and pisses me off. Finally I saw the "revert to classic template". Clicked it and tried pasting the code again. Wtf it works. Wth?!?!?! And there I was keep looking at the codes where went wrong, didn't notice there was the "revert to classic template" button. I feel so stupid =_= the button was there all the time and I didn't notice it, LOL?!?

Was actually wanting to blog coz I was damn bored, but then adding the music player take me so much time, lol. Anyway let's just start off. Sigh, 2 more days in Miri and I'm off to Kuching again. The fun, the joy of lazing around at house online whole day....... noooooo....... A new semester of Degree is going to begin again. Shit, nerve-wrecking class is starting soon!! One of the subject that I'm taking is Robotics & Mechatronics Project which includes C programming component and CAD component. Oh god, I can imagine the horror, the agony.............. I'm going to see codes again, shit. And I thought after having Information Technology in Foundation then I'm free from ever seeing Html codes again. Who knew this my fated doesn't let me escape from these "codes" used in IT. This is gonna be far different and far difficult. *Bangs head on wall*

Haven even started packing my luggage, omg! Haiz, 2 days left for me to enjoy ler, what am I going to do? This feeling sux man, after so long of playing and lazing around, class is gonna start. I'm gonna miss all the fun and lazying around at house. Moreover, there will be less drama liao after school starts. Recently get addicted to Taiwan drama and you want me to stop watching? This is hard man, seems like watching drama has become my habit to kill time.

Gonna play gao gao (a lot in hokkien) in this 2 days before i leave for Kuching, LOL! Hmm, 1.41AM liao wor, dunno what to ler ask me go sleep? Normally I drama til 3-4 AM eh. Body time messed up liao, need to adjust it back when the school starts. Hope the days will be a lot better in this next semester.

Think I'm going to pen off here lo coz I can't think of anything else to write liao and my drama is buffering so F***King long. Wtf =_= Watch 1 episode of drama also that hard *Sigh*
Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home