Wednesday, March 04, 2009

1st Day of Class (2 March 2009)

Woke up at 7.45am and get ready to go school. Was still feeling tired coz was arranging my timetable the day before til 1.30am. Quickly prepared myself coz I'm going to be late to school. Shit. Me and Shu Sen cycle at a faster paste so that we will not be late for class. I was already gasping for air when I reach school and was damn tired, sweating like hell. Cycled so damn fast just to be in time for our first class, Energy & Motion. When the lecturer came, he told us that his class for the Diplomas. WTF?? But according to the blackboard the time was changed to Monday morning.

I went to the library to rearange my timetable ONCE again, WTF. And i recheck the notice on the blackboard, Energy & Motion on 8.30am really is for Diploma student. My stupidity and carelessness. Could have slept a bit longer in the morning, but due to my carelessness I woke up too much early and attended the wrong class =__= The library is slowly filling up with students because all of them were also like me, coming to the library to set their timetable. LOL! I can see that a lot of students were also arranging time at the last moment hahaha.

Finally i got my timetable printed. Went for the next class and was rushing to get my tutorial class registered according to my timetable arranging. It was really stress because the registration for tutorial class is a first come first serve basis, so I have to be fast so that I can get the class I want. Rushing to registered a place for my tutorial class really stressed me out today, damn. The last class finally ended for today and I was able to finally rest *sigh* What a rushing and stressful day today eventhough it is only the first day of class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home