Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Back to the present

OMG, so many spider webs and even grow fungus liao my blog. Recently just got back my dear W595. She was sick and got into the hospital for about a month. The button died so when my phone suddenly offed, I couldn't get it on anymore =.= So, I had to use the noob SE T610 =.= The resolution and color suck so bad that I can see clearly each pixel on the screen. Go google it up if you don't know how does SE T610 looked like XP

Anyway, I'm very happy to get back my W595, so happy to see the vibrant color again haha. So clear, so sharp XD Taken some random pictures mostly on food haha. I love food XD

Beef cheese burger (from malay stall)


Thai chicken rice


Garlic bread


Tepanyaki chicken rice




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home